- Carts need to be on the curb by 6 a.m. the day of pick-up. Your pick-up time may vary week-to-week.
- Please space carts a minimum of 5 ft. apart (clear of mail boxes or other obstructions) so our automated arm can pick them up.
- Bag any loose items that may be susceptible to wind (shredded paper/packing materials, etc.)
- Holiday Mondays will not affect your pick-up day. Your pick-up day will only change if the Holiday falls on your day.
- No lawn waste, compost material, concrete, branches or dirt are allowed. All organic material can be disposed of at the village dump.
- To ensure uninterrupted service, full payment must be made by the due date.
- Junk mail, office paper & magazines
- Newspaper & Phone Books
- Aerosol Cans (Empty)
- Shredded paper in closed paper bags
- Paper grocery bags
- Cereal ,chip, cake, cracker boxes
- Pop, beer, tissue boxes
- Corrugated cardboard
- Aluminum cans
- All tin & steel cans
- Glass food & beverage bottles
- Plastic #1 and #2
- Porcelain, ceramic
- Foam, Styrofoam
- Used Paper plates
- Pizza boxes
- Food waste
- Window glass
- Light bulbs
- Yard waste & garden material